Pages


Saturday, October 20, 2012

FASHION POLICE: Hubby wears Pupung


FASHION BLOG: This will be the very first time that I will feature my husband in this blog. I am so happy that my husband has his own taste when it comes to fashion. Even when we were still in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship, I admire the way he makes a simple shirt into a top oozing with manliness ;).

Seriously speaking, his fashion style is one of the reasons why I fell in love with him. If you'll look at his outfits, it's just so simple yet there's something about it that makes it really interesting. My husband is obsessed with white shirts. If you will raid his closet you'll see that there are only a handful of colored shirts that he owns. Most of his shirts are white and his favorite top is from Mental.

Few weeks ago, I got the chance to claim my Pupung shirt. It's a new collection by Solo in honor of one of the cartoons that made its way to the Filipino heart. I featured their designs before and you can check it here anytime. I chose a man's tee since I have so many shirts in my closet. I'm glad my husband loved it! ;)






Top: Pupung by Solo | Necklace: Freeway's Levi Celerio Collection | Eyeglasses: Bazaar | Watch: Fossil

And another thing that made me love him is that he has a tendency to become a clown (most of the time). Haha!

Get your Pupung shirts too! Visit www.solo.com.ph for more Pupung shirt designs.

Don't forget to follow me! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...