Pages


Monday, October 29, 2012

(Week in Tumblr) Inspiration for Fashion #9


FASHION BLOG: Hey, hey, hey ladies! I know the long weekend is almost here. Believe me! I'm so lazy to go to work and I just want to stay home, blog and take care of my son. Times like this really turns on my lazy mode. Because it'll be a long weekend I plan to load you with stuff in my head to inspire you. To start with is my Week in Tumblr #9.

If you're on Tumblr feel free to click on the photos in this article to reblog it.


FOOD BLOG: You can never go wrong with an omelette for breakfast ;)


NAIL ART: Even nails need blings ;)

And I am leaving you with this...

Quote for the Day: Don’t let insecurity ruin the beauty you were born with :)

Don't forget to follow me!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...