Pages


Saturday, September 29, 2012

4th Megabrands Sale at SM Megamall


As mentioned via my Twitter, I will be posting more than one article today. Arrggghhh! I just can't handle my backlogs anymore and I'm too busy to write an article on weekdays and schedule them for posting. So, while someone is taking care of my baby I'm taking this opportunity to zone out and blog :P. A while ago, I've blogged about Freeway, Ensembles and Solo's pre-holiday sale event and now it's time to bring you the 4th Megabrands Sale happening right now at SM Megamall Megatrade Hall 2 and 3.



I really want to go but I just can't. Ethan, my son, is sick :(. Today is the last day of this sale event and I feel so bad for, probably, not going. You know how ladies like me loves sale events! Since it's in our DNA to hoard, we basically love getting (almost) everything that we want at a discounted price. Hey! Don't you love sales too? :P

This is the billboard that I see every time I'm going to work. This is in C5.

So, because I'm stuck here at home, I wish you all a happy shopping day. I guess you have to run there now and shop as fast as you can and go home as early as possible. Believe me! The traffic is C-R-A-Z-Y! I saw the traffic yesterday on my way home from the Off Price Show.

Happy shopping everyone! :)

This event is brought to you by the following media partners: The Manila Times, jobsdb.com, 88db.com, sulit.com.ph, wheninmanila.com, Lifestyle Network and www.fashionbysai.com
Don't forget to follow me!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...