Pages


Saturday, September 29, 2012

Freeway, Ensembles and Solo Pre-Holiday Sale up to 70% off


FASHION BLOG: Yes! Christmas is really here! Almost here! I can feel it myself. We'll put our Christmas tree soon and I am so excited for my son's first Christmas and New Year celebration :). I'm planning to get a costume for him. Christmas shopping is a TASK! Shopping for gifts and going through a super busy day at the mall with too many people is really tiring. I like to shop early and that's why I'm bringing you this pre-holiday sale from Freeway, Ensembles and Solo.

Enjoy discounts up to 70% off from Freeway, Ensembles and Solo. Their sale event started last September 27, 2012. There's even a "buy one, get one" on selected items.

Enjoy shopping ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...