Pages


Monday, September 24, 2012

Unboxing my Penshoppe gift + How to be the Next Dove Girl


BEAUTY BLOG: Hey ladies! I've been MIA for sometime. I'm busy right now because we're moving to another place and I'm stuck at home waiting for my husband to bring all our things. I filmed a video last week about the products that I got from Penshoppe and what I got from Dove's beauty loot bag.
Last month, Penshoppe asked for my details because they want me to try and be one of the first few people to try their latest personal care line. I was actually surprised and honored that they contacted me. I'm happy that they, somehow, recognize this blog.


I hope you watched the video above. Here are my product shots of Penshoppe's latest personal care line. I hope you'll enjoy them!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...