Pages


Wednesday, September 19, 2012

REVIEW: Adore Me Sarrie Undergarment Set


FASHION BLOG: Hey ladies! It's time for another product review! This time it's going to be a review for an undergarment line. First of all, I would like to thank Adore Me for being one of my sponsors here. They were kind enough to send me a sample of their product so I can try it on and give you honest product review. Watch my video below for my actual review.


Just in case you have a problem with your audio. Here are my pros and cons about this undergarment set.


PROS:
  • I love the design. I personally picked this design because I need full support.

  • I love the print on the fabric. The fabric itself is love! I love how the fabric feels when I'm putting it on, especially the panty. It's just so soft and it almost feel like my second skin. Not intending to be naughty or something here but you're man will love how it feels if and only if they're going to touch it. Oh no! Please I don't want to give any naughty image in your mind. Just saying though.

  • The bra fits me perfectly! I love the strap and the thickness of the part that goes through the hook.



  • I believe this is very cheap! You get both the panty and the bra for only $39.95! I think it's a great deal.
CONS:
  • I'm not sure if they really send their items in a plain plastic but that's what I received. I think they should have packed it in at least a nice box or something like that. Although I have big hopes that it's not really packaged that way. I actually asked them to send this item to my aunt in Texas and there was some confusions so I'm still leaning towards the thought that my aunt just put it in a plastic because she accidentally unpacked it. If you know what I mean.
  • They're not currently shipping their items to the Philippines. Would really love it if they will ship internationally. As of the moment, they're catering to US and Canada only.
Overall, I will give this product two thumbs up! Will I repurchase? I think it's not possible since they don't ship to the Philippines. I still have to buy it and have it shipped in Texas and wait for months for it to be shipped by my aunt to my place. It's pretty tiring just for a bra and a panty set. BUT if they can ship here, I'd probably go gaga over their items!

I highly recommend this undergarment set to my readers from the US and Canada! You should try it! I promise you! You won't go wrong with this one! :)

Let me know if you find this article useful through your comments below! :)

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...