Pages


Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Body Shop Makeup Workshop + Phil-Cosmetics Expo and more!


BEAUTY BLOG: Hey ladies! Finally! I got the chance to post my amazing Saturday last week. I went to two events, something that I rarely do these days, last Saturday. I went to The Body Shop makeup workshop and went to the Phil-Cosmetics Expo at SM Megatrade Hall 1 in SM Megamall.

I am a Love Your Body (TBS) cardholder and one of the privileges is being invited to attend their makeup workshops. I was really interested in their new All-in-One Makeup Line so I went to the workshop.



The senior makeup artist (did not get her name) taught us the basics of makeup like how to apply your BB cream, what comes after that, tips on how to apply your concealer and more! The workshop was very informative and I had fun! Although, I already know this I think their workshop will be a great help to newbies in makeup application especially ladies who want to learn how to apply their daily makeup properly. Kuddos to The Body Shop for this program! At first I thought there will be a purchase requirement but na-dah! So if you're a LYB cardholder like me don't hesitate to participate in their workshops :). It's really fun!



I also get to try the entire TBS All-in-One Makeup line! They were amazing and I will post a review on them soon!

After the makeup workshop, I went straight to the Phil-Cosmetics Expo. I made it on time because the expo was a whole day event. It was not as I expected it to be. I thought it will turn on the makeup junkie in me but I just went home with a few products from the expo.

Surprisingly, there's an ongoing sale by SM Kids' Fashion and their partners in the other trade hall. It was 70% off and for a parent like me that is HUGE! So, I went there after doing my small makeup haul and my jaw dropped when I saw the prices! The items there were being sold for P100-P250! I said, "Oh no! This is war!"

I grabbed a some pieces for my son but I am so proud I resisted the temptation of doing unnecessary shopping. I forgot to buy a cap but I'll buy that next time I head to the mall.

I will be updating this post soon. I have a vlog about my entire day last Saturday and I can't wait to show it to you! Please check this post whenever you can for the next 5 days for the video.

See you in my next event!


♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...