Pages


Sunday, September 9, 2012

LOOKBOOK: Waiting for the world to change




FASHION BLOG: Hey friends! It's been a while since I posted a photo in my Lookbook segment. Hope you have checked it. If not, then feel free to check my LOOKBOOK: Blue and neons. I actually can't find time to post outfit posts on a regular basis. Sometimes, I'm in the mood. Sometimes I'm not. I have a hundred of potential outfit photos for my lookbook but when I don't feel like posting them, I don't. :P

So, while I am in the mood, here are some of the other shots of this outfit that I wore last month for the Katy Perry "Part of Me" 3D movie premiere. Thanks to my friend, Kath, for the movie invite ;)





Top: Dress Etc | Shorts: Pasig Market | Watch: Tomato | Wallet: Thrifted | Flats: Sole Mate via SM Department Store

Again, thanks to Araneta Center and Gateway Mall for accommodating us! It was a wonderful movie experience! If you're not aware, before I became a fashion blogger I was a dedicated movie blogger at Saiberspace. Hope you can subscribe to my movie blog. Please check my movie review and experience of Katy Perry's Part of Me movie. Watch my on-the-spot vlog review below.


See you in my next outfit post!

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...