Pages


Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fashion Police: Dress ETC's newest shoe collection


FASHION BLOG: Hey ladies! I have a great news to all you wedge-lover chic! Dress ETC, a fashion and beauty online shop, just released their latest shoe collection! It's been quite a long time since they came up with another shoe collection and this time it's very fashionable and could be worn with different outfits!

Dress ETC is, actually, our online shop. I am one of the owners together with my friends. I am so excited to show you our latest Sam Wedges Collection. Hope you'll love something and don't hesitate to let me know if you want one for yourself. These shoes are made-to-order so you have a total control of what size and how high your wedges will be. I will not prolong the talk here. Enjoy our Sam Wedges!

SAM-Brown
SAM-Hot Pink
SAM-Green
SAM-Red
SAM-Blue
SAM-Baby Pink
 So, what do you think, ladies? Aren't they so pretty? Visit Dress ETC to order your Sam Wedges now!

Follow Dress ETC too!

 

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...