Pages


Friday, September 14, 2012

Folded n Hung's Pre-Holiday 2012 Men's Collection


FASHION BLOG: Hey ladies and guys! Here's another first from yours truly :P I stumbled upon Folded n Hung's Pre-Holiday 2012 Collection and I must say that they have great pieces for guys out there.

I can say that their current collection is very wearable. Why did I say so? Simply because there are other collections that, in my own opinion, is just beautiful in billboards and ads but when we, the consumers, wear it, it's just blah! Hope you get my point.



I don't know the name of this model but I really like him. I've been, sort of, stalking him in runways every time I get invited to cover the Philippine Fashion Week haha! He's really a great model. Look at his photos! ;)




I also like Alden Richards especially when I first saw his FnH ad along C5! Oh my! He really looks so yummy, I mean, amazing there while flaunting his gorgeous body :P. But I don't like how "tough" his makeup is in this ad though. I guess there's too much editing going on but other than that everything's great!








This is sexy! :P

But of course, I found one piece that I don't like and that is this...



I like the black one but not the brown one. I just don't think it's manly enough. I can actually wear that. I guess there's something wrong with the design. It portrays a "corporate lady" image to me. Well, that's just my opinion though :P.

Which piece is your favorite?


♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...