Pages


Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FASHION POLICE: Folded and Hung's Pre-Holiday 2012 Women's Collection


FASHION BLOG: I was so busy this past few weeks, which resulted to backlogs. Oh! I hate having backlogs but there's nothing I can do. We recently moved to a new place and I just can sit down on this blog that much. I hope you've read my Folded and Hung's Pre-Holiday 2012 Men's Collection before and now I bring you their collection for the ladies!



You, probably, have seen this ad along C5 :P I see this every day while I'm on my way to work.



I love the shoes and the top!







Ooh la la, Anne! Wish to meet you again! ♥

Overall, the collection was modern and full of prints. This is how I see FnH's merchandise every time they come with a new collection. It's bold, chic, wearable and very street! Good job to the mind behind this collection!

♥♥♥ Don’t forget to follow me! ♥♥♥  

RECOMMENDED PRODUCTS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...