Pages


Friday, April 29, 2011

Defy aging with Mary Kay’s TimeWise skin care

By Sai
More and more women are getting conscious of their skin especially when it comes to skin aging. Aging is inevitable. We will all age but apparently even women who are at the peak of their youth is starting to defy aging at an early age. I guess we are getting vainer. I guess that’s not bad because at the end of the day we all want to look beautiful – no matter what age you are.

As a 24-year old lady, yes I admit, I am defying aging. With all the stress I’m getting at work, aging is a natural and fast process for me! I don’t want to look like a 35-year old woman on my early 20s! I stay up late most of the time and I can’t keep an active lifestyle.
 

I recently discovered about Mary Kay’s TimeWise skin care product. You might have read my previous post about it but if not I would like to reshare my story and another realization that I had so far.

We all know that Mary Kay is trusted global beauty brand, right? They have been in the business for 48 years and having that long experience with women’s need, I definitely trust their formulations and new products for the new generation of ladies that we have right now. They recently launched their anti-aging product line called TimeWise. Skin care is actually the heart of Mary Kay so they are really dedicated in making our skin soft, smooth, radiant and young-looking. Aside from the previous TimeWise products that they have launched before, they have launched another addition to the TimeWise product line – TimeWise Moisture Renewing Gel Mask and TimeWise Liquid Foundation.

TimeWise Moisture Renewing Gel Mask keeps our skin hydrated. It gives intense hydration to nourish our skin, whose moisture has been depleted throughout the day. Oh boy! Talk about the heat of the summer sun these days - we need this badly! This mask is actually formulated to help quench the skin's thirst overnight.

Now, let's get started with the liquid foundation! Just like any other foundation, TimeWise Liquid Foundation has different shades to choose from. What's amazing about this foundation is that it doesn't just even out your tone or gives you a better makeup coverage but it also fights aging! Just by wearing this foundation on, you protect your skin from harmful free radicals in the environment that contribute to skin aging.

I've been getting a lot of emails lately asking how is business with Mary Kay. Let me just clarify, I'm not an Independent Beauty Consultant. If you have any questions about these products please contact Mary Kay Philippines :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...