Pages


Friday, April 1, 2011

Mirror, mirror on the wall

By Sai

OFF TOPIC: I'm very happy! Why? Well, it's just that I realized that I'm active in blogging (mind you! not just blogging but fashion and makeup blogging) lately. I usually don't have time to do all of this. I have a crazy calendar with all my "to dos" and yeah it's eating up all of my time, which means lesser time thinking about what to blog.

BACK TO TOPIC: Okay, so I just updated my Lookbook and I posted a new look! I hope you like it! I hope you're on Lookbook (please hype my look)! If you're not, please hit the "like" button at the left side of the photo. You can also tweet this so that I get more hypes. Why am I doing this?

More hypes = more happiness (I don't know why but it kinda makes me jump hahaha)

Enough with the talk, here's the look! Hype it! Like it! Tweet it! Share it! (ad baculum, LOL)

4 comments:

  1. I lilly lilly like that skirt! I love denim skirt! (was wearing denim skirt yesterday din haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! High five! I saw it nga :) You were looking as fab as ever kahapon! Why are you not here today? I'm still in iblog 7 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! you know I am not there 'coz there is no towering woman in the audience! Hahaha.

    I got lazy, wala ako kasama :( Nakakatamad magcommute Hehe. Plus, my room is a mess..! Watching the iBlog now tru live stream :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. good point! I would've noticed you because of your model-like height (oh girl, you are gifted!) in the crowd :P the second day was cool, no? my friend was with me and we both had a great time!

    see you around Ruth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...