Pages


Friday, April 8, 2011

Helping a friend shop at the new FOREVER 21 in Makati

By Sai

I went to FOREVER 21 this afternoon to help a friend find an outfit for her friend's wedding tomorrow :P I had fun and I felt like I was in Katy Perry Land inside the humongous store of floral dresses and everything girly :P

After several hours of roaming around, picking up a nice dress and dropping it because we found a new one and contemplating whether to buy a peep-toe pump shoes or an ankle boot-type shoes, we landed buying this cute pair of shoes :)

shoes from FOREVER 21
We even saw cute jewelry designs :P
I got an idea for my next DIY project because of this area :P
My happy friend :)
We bought a cute mustard-colored dress but it's a surprise! I'll wait for my friend to wear it and I'm asking her to take some photos then I'll post it here :P Have you visited the new F21 store? Girl, it's amazing! You should buy a dress or a shades there! Everything is W-O-W!

3 comments:

  1. your the best when it comes to fashion!! ^.^ till our next trip there -.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Sayang I cant go due to work. Nakakuha kayo ng GC? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mitchie - sure sure! We still have to buy some leopard skinned boots!

    @Ria - We didn't bother kasi may minimum prize and we're really there to grab some outfit for my friend's event tom :P Everybody there was hugging a mountain of F21 merchandise! Kaloka! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...