Pages


Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Online shopping at Reebonz

By Sai
Honestly, I love online shopping! I am an online seller myself at Multiply. I've been in the online selling industry since college and it's really fun! Well, it's more fun when you're the buyer because all you have to do is to look at the products and decide which items you want to buy. Recently, I made another online purchase for an eyeshadow palette :)

I am always on the look out for new shopping sites that I can trust. I am a advertising and looking for products at Buy and Sell and AyosDito. Recently, I stumbled upon Reebonz and at that instance I signed up for an account!

If you'll check the image above, you'll see that Reebonz is offering a 5% discount on all BDO, American Express and Virtual Card members. I'm not a BDO client though but if you are then this is a good deal for you! I don't know but I feel so ecstatic every time I see sites like this that's locally base here in the Philippines. I find it not hard to transact because of the easy mode of payments. I hope they will have a BPI promo too as they have a great promo for BDO users :P



Don't underestimate this site lady! They sell Prada, Gucci, Dior and Chanel here! I am still lurking in this site's pages. I wish I can find a good deal for Prada bags! Oh yes, I'm dreaming of having my first Prada! LOL! Members are the only ones who has access to special events held on the site. I found cool stuff in this site from bags to apparels! Of course, if you are interested in shopping online make sure to read their terms and condition first. It's actually a tip for online buyers like us! This applies across all online shops or sites that you might encounter in the future. It's nice if you know their FAQs just so you know how everything works especially their lead time for product shipment.

If you have a circle of friends who are just like mine - addict online sellers and buyers - then you can invite them to the site! Aside from the fact that you all enjoy the events, promos and great deals on the site you also get additional credits for each friend that signs up and makes his/her first purchase :) How many Facebook friends do I have again? Hmm, I guess that's around 800 and I'll invite them all! Hahaha, more credits more fun in shopping! LOL

Buying tip: If you found an item that you really like don't hesitate and buy it! Time is your number one enemy here! Deals are set to a certain number of hours or days only. Better take advantage because that Prada might get in other's hands :P

Speaking of time, I found this cute bag that I think is perfect for summer! I will buy this! You are mine pink bag!

3 comments:

  1. I am also an online shopaholic and always ask myself the question, "Do I really need this?" before purchasing any product or service. Of course, I want to make sure that I am spending my hard-earned money sensibly.

    Reebonz sounds interesting. Thanks for the tip, Sai :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving your comment sis :) Yes, I ask questions like that too! And we really have to consider trusted sites for online shopping because we don't want to be fooled, right? I checked out Reebonz and their products are super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, Sis. Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...