Pages


Monday, June 6, 2011

Nail of the Day (NOTD): Flowers and Butterflies

By Sai

For the first time in my life I had the courage to get out of my nail polish comfort zone. I usually wear pink, red, tangerine or black nail polish. Today, I'm proud to say that I'm a grown up girl (hahaha, just because I'm wearing a different nail polish color than usual means I'm a grown up LOL)

So, here's the result of my "Vanity Attack" yesterday and was continued late at night. My boyfriend actually helped me with the finishing touches.


nail art-5

Oops sorry if the photo is a bit blurry. Here's a closer look at my nails (proud tone hahaha) but please don't mind my fingers/hand. I'm not gifted with a beautiful hand hahaha.

nail art-4


nail art-3

I used Caronia's On the go in Regular. I featured this nail polish in one of my haul videos.

nail art-1

My boyfriend and I went to SM Megamall to look for his water source and some convertible pants. He'll hike again this weekend and he's preparing for it. He also bought some white shirts that he'll use at the office and while he's doing that I told him to just leave me at the beauty section (hahahaha). I was actually looking for new makeup stuff to buy but apparently I'm quite complete and I don't have any makeup to refill yet so I decided to buy these cute nail stickers!

nail art stickers

Who says you need professional nail artists? Hahaha, all I need is Php30 and (whoala!) I have a cute nail art! It's the first time that I actually played with how my nails will look like and I'm quite happy with that decision. I think I'm gonna hoard some of these! I love it!

What's your NOTD?

1 comment:

  1. want those stickers too :-) i usually use fimo for my nails :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...