Pages


Tuesday, June 14, 2011

FOTD: Blue and Purple Smokey Eyes

By Sai


This is how I look yesterday :) I felt like doing some makeup (again) that morning (before going to work). Applying makeup is so fun that I think of it as my play time! Hahaha! I notice myself experimenting a lot with makeup colors, which I think is fantastic because I get to test my creativity! Yesterday, I was thinking how to work a blue eyeshadow as my base and this is what I came up with.


Below are the products that I used to achieve this look:

Face:
Fashion 21 Two-way cake foundation
Elf Clarifying Pressed powder
Elf Tone Correcting Concealer (Apricot Beige)

Eyes:
Dollface Cosmetics 88 Color Palette
Fashion 21 Waterproof Eyebrow Liner
Fashion 21 Eyeliner (Black)
Nichido White Eyeliner
Elf Eyelid Primer
Victoria Secret Mascara (Purple)

Lips:
One Naturales Lip Balm
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick (Bronze Orange - CB42)


Hope you guys enjoyed my "Playtime is makeup time" ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...