Pages


Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Win a prize from Garnier

By Sai

Oh gee! I was quite surprised with what I found out today! My friend sent me an IM and I thought he was just kidding when he said, "Why are you appearing in my wall?" and I just said, "I am penetrating your wall hahaha" then he gave me this link:


And I saw this:


Yeah! I got featured (well, one of my beauty videos) in Garnier Philippines! It's a surprise actually because nobody told me about this but I am grateful, anyway! According to the status message, they (Garnier) will unlock the Garnier surprise at 12 noon. It's apparently past 12 noon but WTH, like Garnier Philippines and like the post. There's nothing to lose and who knows! You might win something too! So, hey girl! Go and like the post now!

Thank you so much for your support to my beauty videos, Garnier!

I am still using the product on this video and I like it so much! My bf even uses it whenever he's in our house hahaha! If you haven't seen the video yet feel free to watch it below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...