Pages


Saturday, June 4, 2011

I heart Converse Block Party!

By Sai

Converse Block Party in the Philippines

Last week, I was invited to join the Converse community as they celebrate their love for Chucks and other Converse items! The event was filled with fun, entertainment and brand loyalty!
Skateboarders where there to showcase their talent in skateboarding!

Skateboarding
Of course, there's basketball! I think there was La Salle and San Beda players in the area. I went home early so I'm sorry but I don't know who won (hehehe, peace sign!)

Basketball
I didn't catch the Philippine All Stars. They showed off their amazing dancing talents. If you have a video of their performance feel free to share the URL in the comment section ;)

Philippine All Stars
There was street basketball (is this right? I don't know the right term but it's like a basketball exhibition). Yes, the person in the photo below is a lady! Go girl! Girl power!

Street basketball
SPOTTED! Yu-oy guys! Speaking of which, I wonder when they're going to release their album (thinking).


I think these guys are the highlight of the event! Man, I was so amazed with their beat boxing talents! I wonder how they do that! My phone f*cked up so the video I'm going to show you below either has no sounds or you can't hear the exact beat boxing sound (boo!)

Beat Boxing
I am still editing my video coverage of the Converse Block Party. Videos and photos from this event will be uploaded soon! I'll keep you posted! I'll just add them in this post once I'm done with editing and uploading it on YouTube and on Facebook ;) 

Are you a Converse guy/gal too?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...