Pages


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My first Butterfly Award

By Sai


OMG! I just received my first-ever blog award, Butterfly Award. It was given to me by my newly found online and blogger friend, Jen of Shop Girl Jen. I never imagined that I would receive an award through this blog. This blog is just my getaway from my busy and boring world of advertising. I use this blog (and my other blogs) to unwind, reminisce and unleash my maarte side (hahaha)!

This blog started as my site for my modeling portfolio, which apparently I got bored of updating, then I decided to concentrate on fashion and beauty. I recently found my buried skill in makeup artistry so I decided to share some of my makeup know-hows in this blog. Note: I am not a professional makeup artist. I do freelance makeup but I don't have a diploma yet (the one that makeup schools give after you finish the entire course). Honestly, I don't have faith (not that much) in makeup schools. Sure, they'll teach you the basics and some advance makeup lessons but PRACTICE is still king! This blog is actually my practice arena in makeup artistry and I'm really having fun!

Thank you Jen for giving me this award (teary-eyed, just like artists winning the Oscars, LOL). Thanks for considering The Fashionista as one of the coolest blog you ever know! Also, I'd like to thank all my followers, subscribers and fans for all the support! You don't know how your simple blog comments, Facebook likes and comments and tweets make me happy :)

I also want to give this award to the following fab ladies and beauty bloggers I know:

David - David So is the coolest! I included him here because he really makes me laugh and his jokes make so much sense!

Again, thanks Jen and thanks to those who are following me :) I love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...