Pages


Friday, June 10, 2011

Face of the day (FOTD): Going green

By Sai

So, this is my look today. I was actually inspired by my yellow iblog 7 shirt and Nicki Minaj's Super Bass music video but not so much of Nicki Minaj. I just had the same yellow eyeshadow idea in that video.

Face of the day (FOTD) June 10, 2011

Below are the products that I used:

Face:
Fashion 21 Two-way cake foundation in number 3
Elf Tone Correcting Concealer in Apricot Beige

Elf Pressed Powder

Eyes:


Fashion 21 Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil (brown)
Elf Eyelid Primer
Dollface Cosmetics 88 Color Palette (I used the 3rd color in the 3rd and 4th column from the top as my base and contouring color. I used the first color in the first column from the top of the palette as my highlighter color.)
Fashion 21 Eyeliner Pencil (black
Nichido Girls' Night Out Eye Pencil (04 Nice Gal)
Victoria's Secret Mascara Beauty Rush (Violight)

Cheeks:

Elf Bronzing Powder
Maybelline Clear Smooth Shine-free Blush (Fresh Coral)

Lips:

One Naturales Lip Balm (Berry Delicious)
Avon Perfect Wear Lipstick (P005 Forever Fuschia)

Here are more photos of this look:





This look is perfect for a day makeup with your girl friends while hanging out. This is also a perfect summer look to go for! Hope you like this FOTD post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...