Pages


Saturday, June 11, 2011

FOTD/ Makeup Tutorial: Nicki Minaj Super Bass

By Sai

This is the look that I am going for (Nicki Minaj in her Super Bass video)
I've been wanting to make this tutorial since May and finally here it is! So, this is my look today ;) I'm such a fan of this look (super)! This look is perfect for summer or just a day makeup with your girl friends or when you're going to the mall to shop :)


Below are the products that I used in this look:

Face:
Fashion 21 Two-way cake foundation in #3
Elf Tone Correcting Concealer (Apricot Beige)
Elf Clarifying Pressed Powder

Eyes:
Dollface Cosmetic's 88 Color Palette
Nichido's White Eyeliner
Fanny Serrano's Black Eyeliner
Fanny Serrano's Eyeshadow Quad (I only used the highlighter eyeshadow)
Fashion 21 Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil
Elf Eyelid Primer
Maybelline Stiletto Mascara

Lips:
Avon Perfect Wear (Forever Fuschia)
One Naturales Lip Balm (Berry Delicious)
A lipstick that I melted before for my lipstick palette (I forgot the brand of this one :P)

More photos? Okay, here you go!





That's it! Learn how to create this look too by watching the makeup tutorial video below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...