Pages


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Fashionista is in The Philippine Star!

By Sai

Hey! Honestly, I really miss blogging! Sorry if I don't post that much. I'm just attending to some personal matters in my life (drama! LOL) so I end up posting nothing. 

This "news" surprised me this morning! I saw this newspaper on my table. This is from Stan and I got so ecstatic that I took photos right away. Of course, I want to share them to you. I got featured (though it was just a photo of me) in The Philippine Star's June 28 issue. I haven't read the article yet. This was during the Freeway F. Sionil Jose event held at The Row in Glorietta 5 last May 31, 2011.


I am so mababaw but I'm really happy about this one :) I texted my dad and my boyfriend right away :P Thank you to all my readers and YT subbies! This wouldn't be possible without your help and without your support! I'm sending my sweetest hug to all of you! Hope you got a copy of this. I just found out about this this morning (boo! I'm late!) and if you have an excess copy and you don't want to keep it please lemme have it! Hahaha! Okay, I'm serious about that :P

I cannot promise to post something this week but I hope you guys will stay tune for my unknown post to be posted on.... hmmmm... I dunno hahaha :P Stay pretty everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...