Pages


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Early Father's Day Gift from Manels

By Sai

I can say that out of all the brands that I've blogged, Manels is the kindest! I love them because they gave something for my dad, who I really love! Anyone (person or business entity) who makes my dad happy becomes close to my heart ♥
Last week, Daddy and I went to Manels to pick up my (supposedly) free shoes. I asked Mark, their VP for Operations, (Hey, Mark! I hope you're reading this ^_^) if I can get a pair of their men's shoes. I just want to be sure that it's allowed because I don't really wear leather shoes that much so I decided to give the privilege to my dad :)

This is my shoe-rprise (surprise) to my dad! My dad loves leather shoes and he's the perfect guy for Manels!

My beloved dad!
Ready? Set! Go! Daddy's stating to pick the design and fit them ;)
This lady assisted my dad. She's so accommodating but I think she's not a fan of smiling :P
Daddy, you are so cute when you do that!
This is actually the design that I like for my dad
(CLOSE UP) Pretty neat, ey?
Daddy requested for this leather shoes with strings
Dad is torn between two designs and he requested for the black version of the one with strings
I was actually insisting on the first shoe but Daddy's not a fan of the "crooked" design. I don't even have an idea what's crooked in the design. Oh, parents! Some time you just can't understand them hahaha :P

Daddy just chose two designs and he finally decided to go with this cute brown leather shoes!

Of course, I will not pass the chance of spotting pretty items inside the store! Check some of the shoes that I personally like :P

I love the green and periwinkle shoes!
I love this cute pouches!
This is perfect for summer! If I'm going for a Navy look I will definitely wear these!
These are for men. Perfect for just a relaxing weekend!
Oooh! I want this!
I like this the most! It's so edgy!
Daddy's so participative :P This is not a stolen shot. Daddy's acting here hahaha! He's saying, "Ah, ito pala yun!" while I'm taking his photo hahaha
I love when someone makes my dad smile :) Thanks Manels!
Happy daddy = happy daughter ;)
And that's our Manels experience! Very lovely! People are amazing and products are so fashionable! Thank you Manels for this wonderful experience. This is actually a surprise, oh, I mean shoe-rprise :P

By the way, don't forget to hype my look :P This is what I wore on the day we visited Manels in SM Megamall :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...