Pages


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Inspiration: Be at your best when you're preggy

By Sai



Have you noticed that I don't post looks or makeup tutorials lately? Well, that's because I'm pregnant right now. You can forgive me with the makeup tutorials since my OB recommended not to use makeup. You know, the things you'll do for you baby to make her/him healthy inside you? Well, I kinda gave up my makeup gigs, makeup tutorials and my own makeup cravings since my first month of pregnancy.
About the looks, I don't know but since I got pregnant and I found out that I cannot wear my heels on I kinda felt sad and felt lazy dressing up. I don't know but there's something about my shoes that puts me in the mood to dress up. So, I became lazy and people will often see me wearing a typical T-shirt or empire-cut top and my leggings plus my comfy gladiator sandals or beach slippers.

I actually emailed Lookbook if I can still post looks. I asked for their advice since I don't want to waste my time posting looks just to find out that my entry has been deleted by the moderator. They replied to my inquiry. Yes! If you're pregnant, you can post your looks on Lookbook :)

I opened my Lookbook and (very timely) I saw Kelli Murray Larson's page. She did inspire me though looking for the right wardrobe is still a big challenge for me. Here are her preggy looks:




She really inspired me. How about you? Are you pregnant too? What are your problems with your closet now that you're pregnant? Share it below! I'd like to hear from you (just to know that I'm not alone hahaha) --> just kidding :P Comment away moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...