Pages


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Blow The Red Whistle Harder

By Sai


I hope you've read my previous post about AIDS and HIV awareness before. I've shared some important information about this disease and I, myself, learned a lot from our previous session.

Now, in support of the fight against the spread of AIDS and HIV, I participated in one of Niccolo Cosme's project for this advocacy - The Red Whistle.
Did you know that from the 4 out of 10 people being infected from HIV last year it has increased to 8 out of 10 people? That's pretty alarming! Imagine how many people infected by HIV you meet every day. Now it's your chance to make a difference and do something about this!

I am calling all supporters of this advocacy to spread the news about The Red Whistle. The Red Whistle is a response to this alarming statistics. From the new statistics about HIV and AIDS infection, it is clear that the government's effort on its current prevention program is insufficient. We don't have to wait for our government's move (anyway, if there's any), be part of something as what I'm doing right now.

The Red Whistle has an emblem - a red whistle. This is in its limited offer and I am giving you the chance to have it. I have two red whistles and I gave one to a friend. I have one left for you. Do you want it? Here's how to get it:

  • Post in your Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook your answer to the question, "how you can help in spreading awareness about HIV and AIDS?"
  • Share your Tumblr, Twitter or Facebook post/status update link in this article by commenting.
  • Ask your friends to comment too.
I will randomly select the winner. This is open to people living in Metro Manila only.

Comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...