Pages


Thursday, November 3, 2011

What's New: Tomato Flats

By Sai


BE GROOVY AND DELICIOUS WITH 70s-inspired collection from Tomato--your store for fresh, chic, trendy and bold fashion statements. The new groove is all about fun and attitude--let all of that hang out when you wear Tomato’s hottest apparel and accessories from its Seventies Groove Collection for women.
Aside from diamonds, women love shoes! C'mon! Admit it (hahaha)! We love dressing up and outfits will not be complete without your nice and fancy footwear. I personally love shoes. In fact, I have a lot of them at home. I actually have a big heart for stilettos but now that I'm pregnant I face my number one problem - looking for a sturdy yet sassy flat shoes. I've been searching for them for months now. I always end up buying gladiator sandals instead. I've been looking all over the place and I'm happy that I can get my style (oh gee! Finally!) and I am planning to buy it from Tomato :)

I can wear this on special events :)

I can wear this at the office ;)
I'm drooling over this shoe! I super want!
They actually have a lot of stylish designs for their new collection. Being pregnant won't stop me from my first true love - dressing up (though this is not true right now because I'm also searching for stylish yet comfy clothes that I can wear). You know, it's hard to change your wardrobe at once when you get pregnant (major dilemma!).

View the rest of their latest collection below :)


What do you think of their shoes? Post your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...