Pages


Saturday, November 5, 2011

IPANEMA at the Philippine Fashion Week

By Sai

Designer: Lyle Ibanez
It's actually too early to blog about summer (I know) but it's also nice to have a preview of what's the next "IT" thing for the summer of 2012. I'm actually a bit excited about next year because I can have my "NORMAL" life back and I can wear my heels on again! You know, it's hard when you're pregnant! You can't wear those baggy clothes anymore because "baggy" clothes aren't "baggy" anymore.

IPANEMA, a Brazilian flip-flop brand, showcased their latest Resort Wear Collection for Spring-Summer 2012 last October 29, 2011 at the Philippine Fashion Week. They also partnered with five Filipino designers to create their own collection inspired by the latest IPANEMA Resort Wear Collection. The show was really awesome as colors are splashing everywhere! I enjoyed the entire collection but I just don't like my seat at the fashion show. It was too hard for me to take good photos. Plus! I hate the bouncer! Big jerk! He's asking me to stop taking pictures, big duh???!!!!??? Anyway, since I wasn't able to take good shots, I asked for this photos from Sam of Green Bulb :) Thanks for these Sam! 

And here you go! Presenting.... The IPANEMA Resort Wear Collection!

Designs by Anthony Nocom




Designs by Catherine Cavilte





Designs by Dave Ocampo


Designs by Lyle Ibanez


Designs by Raoul Ramirez




So, what do you think? Post a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...