Pages


Tuesday, November 22, 2011

RCBC Bankard BIG GARMENTS SALE

By Sai


I just received a notice that RCBC Bankard is partnering with Startrends/TOPS (The Off Price Store) for an early Christmas sale. What can I say? OMG!
The Big Garments Sale is usually exclusive to their members but this time even non-Bankard cardholders can enter the said sale event. All they have to do is to fill-out an application form and you're good to go! If you're an RCBC Bankard cardholder, you can avail of exclusive 0% Installment for 3 months (tell me how amazing that is!).

You're lucky if you're living in Bulacan. As for me, I have to let this opportunity pass. I really can't travel that far for a sale event or else my husband will kill me hahaha. But of course, I don't want you to miss this opportunity. They are selling items from the following brands for a low low low price! Even as low as P100. That's super cheap!
  • Diesel
  • Hollister
  • Gap
  • Forever21
  • PepeJeans
  • Tommy Hilfiger
  • Aeropostale
  • Calvin Klein
  • Lonsdale
  • EmporioArmani
  • H&M
  • G200
  • Old Navy
  • Jack & Jones
  • Express
If you're from Metro Manila and would want to check this sale event. Here are the directions :)
  1. Take NLEX
  2. Exit Meycauayan
  3. Turn left at Exit Rotunda towards Iba
  4. Turn right into Sterling Industrial Park
  5. Ask the guards for the directions to Acefree Street
  6. The gate is color green
So, that's it! Happy shopping everyone! And don't forget to buy me something (LOL) Just kiddin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...