Pages


Wednesday, November 2, 2011

SM Kids Fashion at the Philippine Fashion Week

By Sai

I find this kid the cutest :) When she came out everybody started smiling a lot and clapping!
Oh gee! What can I say! These kids are very adorable! The show was fantastic! I felt like I was watching a kiddie movie with a big smile on my face! The models are so cute especially the toddlers!

I like their entire Holiday collection because it look so "Gossip Girl" to me (but they're like the mini version of the TV show). It's so western yet every Pinoy kids can wear them especially during the kids' Christmas parties at school and at family events like reunions this Yuletide season.

Note: I'm so sorry about the poor quality of my photos. It's really hard to get a nice spot at the show. This is the best I can show you :) Enjoy!





There was a short dance number at the end of the show :) So cute!

CUTIE!




I was trying to figure out who this little girl was but I really can't remember her. She sang at the end of the show :)
More photos to be uploaded soon! Let me know what you think. Do you like their latest collection? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...