Pages


Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I took the test and fed a child

By Sai


When I opened my work email today, a friend of mine asked me to take a short test that will generate money to feed hungry children. Of course, all I was asked to do is to take the test and so I did.

It was actually short and I learned a lot from the test. As you're answering the test, there's a dialog box that will tell you if you selected the correct answer. If your answer is wrong, it will tell you "INCORRECT" with an explanation. I don't want to spoil the entire test. If I tell you the things that I learned then you would know all the correct answers and I'm afraid you won't take the test anymore (hehe) so I am sharing the link below. Click it and it will lead you to the short quiz. Please please share this with your friends and let's help fight hunger through our small acts.


The Fashionista supports the World Food Programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...