Pages


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Inspiration: How I envision myself after pregnancy

By Sai

Source: Nany's Klozet
I'm really getting a lot of fashion inspirations lately and I'm enjoying lurking around Chictopia and Lookbook :) Today, I just voted for this look. Actually, this is how I envision myself after my pregnancy.


Source: Nany's Klozet
Source: Annabelle Fleur on Lookbook
Source: Seaghna Wilson on Lookbook
Source: Gabriela G on Lookbook
I'm so lucky to have a very supportive husband. He's really a health buff so he's helping me to create a program for me to gain (or should I say lose?) my old weight (before pregnancy). I got some running going on and some aerobics class already lined up. Good thing my mom is also a health buff so I have the support group I need.

Gee, I can't wait for my "normal days" again (you know, when you're not so fragile and you can run anywhere with your heels on?). Hope this post inspires you too! Want to comment? Feel free to drop some message below. I love reading comments :) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...