Pages


Friday, November 18, 2011

What's New: The Body Shop Winter Makeup Trend

By Sai


I've been invited to try The Body Shop's latest Winter Makeup Trend. I got so interested because I want to know what's new in the makeup industry.

Basically, The Body Shop released a new eyeshadow quad that's perfect for the holiday season. Christmas parties are pretty much around the corner and glamorous events are everywhere! With The Body Shop's new eyeshadow quad, you can definitely be at your best this season!

The eyeshadow quad has two colors: (1) gold tones; and the (2) black tones. 


I tried the gold tones and I loved it! It's perfect for your day makeup at the office or at an event when you want to achieve the natural look. The black tones are also great especially for night events. There's also an easy-to-follow instructions at the back of the eyeshadow quad packaging on how you can apply the colors on your eyelids too! No need to be a pro for this one.

Here are all the products that TBS' makeup artist used on me.







Guess what's my favorite product of all... It's the All Over Shimmer! IT IS JUST F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S! I fell in love with the packaging. It's so Hollywood-y plust it's pink! I think I can display this bottle in my bedroom once it runs out of shimmer. It's so cute!


I also love TBS' BB Cream. I love its coverage. I forgot to get a copy of all the products that the makeup artist used but hopefully I can request for that one soon.

And this is the moment of truth! The Before-and-After shot! Gee, I don't really look good in my before shot hahaha :))
Before
After
REMINDER: The products are all natural so it's safe for pregnant woment like me :)

This is how the black tones look like when you're wearing them.

Model: Felow blogger Joy :)
I also bought a card from TBS since I'm buying a lot of stuff from them. Hello membership card!

Are you buying products from TBS too? What are they? What do you think of TBS' Winter Makeup Collection? I would love to hear your say on this! Comment below ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...