Pages


Monday, September 26, 2011

Make me a model!

By Sai

Not me... but my brother (slash) makeup client (slash) image model. I recently updated my makeup portfolio and if you're one of my followers on Facebook, then you should have seen his photo in my album. He went to my pad and asked if I can do his makeup so I did :)

Here's his photo entry in Caloi Estanislao's Saving the Fireflies Photo Shoot:


Can you do me a favor? I hope you can like this photo and help him become the model with the best shot. Below are the simple steps to do that:
  1. Like Caloi Estanislao's Facebook Page.
  2. Click this link so you'll be redirected to the photo above --> https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=250815418293470&set=a.250815344960144.57367.130458446995835&type=1&ref=nf
  3. Like the photo and you're all done.
I would really appreciate your likes :) I'm crossing my finger on this one. I hope my bro's photo will be declared as the Saving the Fireflies' Best Shot ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...