Pages


Monday, September 26, 2011

Zero In: For the love of art

By Sai

Ateneo Crafty Critters Munch Up game

I've always been an art lover. If my life was a movie or a TV show, it would be GLEE. My life revolved around music. I love performing on stage whether it be a song number or a group dance number. Did you know that taking Performing Arts was one of my course choices before entering college? Well, I took up a business course because it was also one of my passions but my love for performing arts never left my heart.
Last September 15 at the Atrium of SM Mall of Asia, the grand opening of Zero In: Open Call Festival happened. I am so excited to witness this festival because from the grand opening of Zero In, organizers mentioned that this year's festival is a festive one, artistic and presenting arts in all forms.

Museum Representatives talking about the Zero In: Open Call Festival
I will schedule a museum visit together with Tiger so we can check the exhibit. Open Call is the 10th anniversary offering of Zero In. Zero In is actually the collaboration of five museums, which aim to deepen people's appreciation of arts. I wonder what I'll see in this exhibit. I really appreciate those who can paint or even draw simply because I can't do it :(

If you have some spare time, you can also visit this exhibit at Ateneo Art Gallery, Ayala Museum, Lopez Memorial Museum, Museo Pambata and Bahay Tsinoy. I believe they also have an exhibit at the following museums:

You can also check this video below to see what's in store for you and your whole family when you visit this exhibit.



References:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...