Pages


Friday, May 10, 2013

Mother's Day spent at F1 Hotel Manila

 
 

Happy Mother's Day to all moms out there! This is the day that the world gives tribute to our unconditional love to our kids. Now that I'm a mom, I can now appreciate this day so much! My Ethan is 1 year and 3 months now and I am enjoying every single day that I spend with him. He's definitely the Love of my Life. My son brings so much joy and inspiration in my heart. He's the meaning to everything I do - even this blog! I want him to stumble upon this blog when he's grown up and say, "My mom really rocks!"

Last week, we were invited at F1 Hotel Manila in BGC to celebrate Mother's Day. It was a fun weekend for us! I brought my hubby and brother with us and we really had a great time! I will update this blog with my vlog so you can see what happened at F1 Hotel Manila and what are the moments we shared with my mom. For now, hope you'll like the photos I've taken at the hotel.

 
 
 


Celebrate Mother's Day at F1 Hotel Manila too! If you don't know what to give your mom on Mother's Day, why not give her a day of relaxation? Moms need a little break too :). Dine at F1 Hotel Manila on May 12, 2013 and if you're coming in 5, your mom gets a free buffet lunch or dinner! She'll also get a free manicure and pedicure plus a massage! I suggest getting their signature massage. I had the opportunity to experience it and it was really relaxing.

Once of the many things that I liked about F1 Hotel Manila is that they value the spirit of family bonding. They have a barbecue bonding where you can grill your choice of barbecue at their Canary Lounge. You can choose from Filipino Sugba (Php1,999), Brazilian Churrasco (Php2,299), American BBQ (Php2,799) and Japanese Yakiniku (Php2,199). Their barbecue set is good for 4 persons with salad, rice or bread and sauces. I tried everything except for the Filipino Sugba and I ordered their super delicious mango juice too! Because I feel so summer-y that day! Hahaha!

If you are interested to know more about their latest promos you may contact F1 Hotel Manila at (02) 928-9888/ (02) 908-7888. You may also visit them at the 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. They're just near St. Luke's Medical Center and right in front of S&R.

Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you'll be automatically updated of my new vlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...