Pages


Saturday, May 25, 2013

Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013 Sneak Peek


Hey girls! I know I owe you a lot and I have to make it up to all of you! It's 3am now and I want to give you a sneak peek of what happened tonight at the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2013, Saturday show.

 

I attended two shows but I initially intended to watch the shows from 1pm until 7:30pm only but because of a sudden change in the weather earlier, I had to reschedule everything and I arrived at the SMX Convention Center at 7pm - just in time for the Penshoppe show. I also watched the Magnum show. I want to cover the shows tomorrow (I mean, later) too but I'm afraid it's not possible since I have to spend time with my family. But we'll see.

Who went to the show tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...