Pages


Friday, May 30, 2014

REVIEW: Lolita Cologne Sprays

LOLITA Cologne Spray beauty blogger in the philippines Sai Montes
There are a lot of cologne sprays in the market and there's one that, for me, really stands out. It's the Lolita Cologne Spray collection by Kojie San. It has 6 variants from sweet to fierce scents.

PROS:

  • The packaging is pretty unique. The caps are not colored like the usual packaging of cologne sprays in the market. The actual bottle looks like a glass bottle, which is so cool.
  • You have 6 variations of scents that you can choose from. Lolita has scents from floral to really womanly fragrance.
  • Unlike other cologne sprays, the Lolita scent stays longer. The formulation allows you to smell fresh all day long.
CONS:
  • This is not available in Robinson's Malls, at least to the one near my place. It's not convenient. I'm not sure if this is available in SM Supermarkets. If you know where to get this, please leave your comment below.
  • I don't like the smell of Fantasy. I feel like I want to throw up when I smelled it. It's a matter of preference so please go ahead and try their testers and see if you like the scent. It's just me. :P
OVERALL:

I like Lolita. My favorite is Fairy and Cospink. They fit my personality well.

Want to know which Lolita is for you? Then, check out my article here and some styling tips for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...