Pages


Sunday, June 1, 2014

What's in my iPhone 5

YouTuber Vlogger What's in my iPhone 5 Tag

Finally! Finally! I can't believe I finally uploaded this long overdue video. I was planning to do this tag video last year but can't find a way to execute everything since I use my iPhone to film videos at FashionBySai TV. Thanks to EZVid and Reflector for making this possible. You guys should check out these softwares. They're amazing!

List of apps in my iPhone 5 aside from the apps that my phone comes with:
  • Gmail
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Foursquare
  • Blogger
  • Viber
  • Skype
  • YouTube
  • Pages for Facebook
  • Google Plus
  • Pinterest
  • Tumblr
  • Trusper
  • Flickr
  • Instagram
  • Overgram
  • Phonto
  • Camera 360
  • Framatic
  • Squaready
  • PhotoRepost
  • FrontFlash Lite
  • PhotoStudio
  • TimerCam
  • Camera
  • Photo Editor
  • Pic Collage
  • Moldiv
  • Candy Crush
  • Hardest Game 2
  • Dumb Ways to Die
  • StarMaker
  • Real Basketball
  • Real Car Racing 3
  • Run Cow Run
  • Flappy Bird
  • Boom Beach
  • PILE
  • Talkin' Pocoyo
  • Talking Tom
  • Bible for Kids
  • Shapes Free
  • First Step
  • Picture Dictionary
  • ABC Circus
  • Endless 123
  • MonsterABC
  • Jango
  • VLC Remote Free
  • Remote Mouse
  • Beautylish
  • Flash Light
  • Dictionary
  • Dropbox
  • Nike Running App
  • Evernote
  • Cam Scanner
  • PayPal
  • BPI
  • MMDA
  • Emoji
  • Google Maps
  • Megaphone
  • Bit.ly
  • CocoPPa
  • MyFitnessPal
  • Yogify
  • Gospel
I know! I know! I have a lot of apps. It makes my life easier and, most of the time, my son is using my laptop so I make sure that I have everything in my phone so I can still work. :)

Any apps that you want me to try? Comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...