Pages


Thursday, June 19, 2014

OOTD: Twenty-seven

ootd header
ootd 1
ootd 2
ootd 3
ootd 5
ootd 4

Dress, Forever 21 | Heels, SM Parisian | Necklace, Dress ETC | Clutch Bag, SM Ladies' Fashion | Nails, Pink Parlour Philippines | Makeup by yours truly :)

This is a long overdue post but last April I celebrated 27 awesome years of my life. I feel so blessed with all the amazing opportunities coming my way and to the people around me especially these guys. I have a very simple celebration with Tiger, Ethan, Ace, Beng and Gil. Great things are not always sprinkled with shine and sparkle. Sometimes, the priceless ones are found it simple things in life. Who's with me?

IMG_9752
IMG_9757
IMG_9758
IMG_9819
IMG_9822

Thank you to those who joined my birthday giveaway on YouTube. I already announced the winner in my Facebook page.

SHOW ME SOME LOVE!
SUBSCRIBE HERE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...