Pages


Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What's in my summer makeup bag


summer makeup essentials


I have been in two beach trips last summer and it was both in Batangas. It was my first time to explore some of Batangas' beaches. I went there to celebrate my birthday and it was fantastic! I'll blog about my Batangas beach trips some time this month so you can see my amazing photos of the place.

Going to beach means packing for summer-ready makeup. Below are the things I brought with me.

Nail set
Hayan BB Cream
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sunkissed
Avon Super Drama Mascara in Brown Black
ELF Lip Stain in Fashionista
FS Cosmetics Concealer in Walnut
Avon Be Mine Pressed Powder in Almond
G-Lish Lip and Cheek Tint in Nude Rush
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Chestnut
NIVEA Sun Whitening Daily Face Fluid with SPF 50
Off Lotion for kids
Caronia Nail Base and Hardener
Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat
San San Nail Polish in Purple Breeze

See all these products in my latest video at Fashion by Sai TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...