Pages


Friday, June 20, 2014

Korea's #1 Accessory Shop Opens in Fairview, Terraces

CNA header

\The K-Pop culture has truly spread like wildfire. Everybody's dancing to a U-Kiss song or maybe doing the Psy dance moves. Last June 12, Korea's #1 accessory shop, CNA, opened their 6th branch in the metro at Fairview Terraces.

I was lucky to be one of the chosen fashion bloggers to cover the event but since it was so far from my place (you have no idea what I have to go through just to get there), I wasn't able to catch Dasuri Choi, the brand's current endorser, conquer the dance moves. But I'd like to share with you the amazing and cute products that welcomed me as I enter the store full of KPop fans.

I saw some fellow bloggers in the event like Aya and Mommy Lariza.

IMG_1763

I adore the wide selection of accessories from your earrings to hair clips. Just checking out the items made me feel like I'm a teenager again. Seriously! From a mother's point of view, I would really enjoy shopping hair clips for my future baby girl here. I would also like to say that this is where fashion bloggers should be. Haha! You know how fashion bloggers look for cute items to incorporate in their looks, right? So, if you're on the hunt of affordable yet fantastic accessory designs then you should check out CNA, which stands for Culture, Nature, Art.

IMG_1767

IMG_1769

IMG_1770

IMG_1772

IMG_1773

IMG_1774

IMG_1775

IMG_1777

IMG_1778

IMG_1779

IMG_1780

IMG_1781

IMG_1797 IMG_1798
With CNA's gorgeous Brand Manager

For more information about their latest collections and to get more updates from CNA, follow them in their social pages below.

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CNAPhils
Twitter: @CNAPhils


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...