Pages


Thursday, June 12, 2014

How To: Philippine Independence Day-inspired Nail Art Tutorial

Philippine Independence Day Flag Easy Nail Art Tutorial

I've squeezed this tutorial in my video line up this week because I have a disoriented calendar. Haha! Here's what I came up with in celebration of our Independence Day. Please disregard my lack of drawing skills. Haha! I don't really draw but I express art in its simplest form, figuratively.

Products used

Caronia Nail Hardener and Base Coat
Caronia Nail Polish in White Satin
Oh My Golly (OMG) Nail Polish by Klik in Atlantis
Caronia Nail Polish in Rouge
Lin Nail Design Pen & Brush in Gold
Caronia Fast-Dry Top Coat

Watch my tutorial below.


What do you think of this easy nail art design? Leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...