Pages


Tuesday, June 10, 2014

How To: Work Makeup Tutorial

work makeup tutorial thumbnail

I don't go to work like what most of us do. I don't have a boss. No paper work/s and, most especially, I don't have a specific time to do my tasks. I used to but not anymore. Since I'vebeen working from home now and doing all the magic inside our bedroom, I thought of sharing with your how I do my work makeup before. I guess my signature look at the office would be a daytime look using brown eyeshadows and a matte red lipstick. My previous colleagues can testify to that. :)

Products used: 

(Makeup)
ELF Mineral Infused Face Primer
Maybelline Dream Mousse Foundation in Nude Light No. 4
Collection Concealer in Medium 3
Estee Lauder Aero Matte Ultralucent Pressed Powder in 3W (Medium Warm)
Nichido Eyebrow Pencil in Chestnut
ELF Eyelid Primer
ELF Eyeshadow Duo
Maybelline Hypersharp Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Avon Super Drama Mascara in Brown Black
ELF Healthy Glow Bronzer in Sunkissed
Maybelline Pure Blush in Pure Chestnut
Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick in Scarlet

(Tools)
Avon Eyeliner Brush
Sai's Beauty Shoppe Kabuki Brush
Maybelline Foundation Brush
Nichido 213 Brush
ELF Studio Contour Brush
ELF Essentials Blending Brush
Forever 21 Eyelash Curler
Avon Lip Brush

Eyeglasses are from Four Eyes, just in case you'll ask ^_^


Hope you learned how to do your work makeup and some tricks I use to make my makeup stay all-day (almost). How about you? What products do you usually use to do your makeup for work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...