Pages


Sunday, September 7, 2014

I showered with Coco

Dial Coconut Water Body Wash
Everybody's into health and wellness nowadays. We go to the gym, watch our diet, and even go to massage spas to relax.

Aside from these things, we're also aware of the benefits products with natural essences have for our body. I recently discovered another product that I can recommend to my friends. It's the Dial Coconut Water line of soaps and body washes.

Untitled

This line is rich with anti-oxidants that keeps our skin safe from free radicals and full of electrolytes that keeps our skin well-hydrated and rejuvinated. I also like the smell of it, which is so natural and energizing at the same time. I like how it makes me feel so ready for work every after wash, if you know what I mean.

Dial body washes and soaps are available in leading stores nationwide. Go and try it and join our conversation online by using the hashtag #ShoweredWithCoco. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...