Pages


Saturday, September 6, 2014

#OOTD: It's a company thing

ootd fashion blog 2
ootd fashion blog 1

Outfit details:
Top, Forever 21 | Blazer, Ensembles | Layered necklace, Dress Etc
Leather pants, Dress Etc | Wedges, Parisian | Watch, Relic
Eyeglasses, Four Eyes

As the title suggests, this is a company thing. These are raw files from our photoshoot at the office for my company ID. I'll be leaving my current one this week to make way for a better career in the cosmetics industry. Yes, yours truly will be part of Inglot Philippines soon! Hurray! This will be my second job in the cosmetics industry as I was part of Estee Lauder Philippines before and I'm so excited! I'll be working with my girl, Sara Garces of Read my Red Lips again and nothing thrills me more than that. We're really good friends! :)

So, until my next #ootd post! I guess the next one's in my new office. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...