Pages


Monday, January 4, 2010

Lush soaps

By Sai Verano
I know I haven't explored some of the greatest things in a woman's life like being a wife or a mother - not yet but maybe soon. I recently discovered that organic soaps are better than those commercially and mass-produced ones. I'm starting to love organic soaps because of the following advantage/s:

  • They are all natural which is made up of nothing but organic products so you're free from harmful chemicals from other soaps that will make your skin dry or even irritated.
  • They alleviate some skin allergies and safe for people with sensitive skin too. 
  • You're saving animals life because companies like Lush don't test it to animals.
  •  It hydrates your skin.
  • By actually using it, you reduce toxins inside your body because of harmful chemicals from over-the-counter soaps.
One of my recent finds are Lush products. So far, I still have to try their soaps because what I got from Lush is a lip balm (Let them eat cake), which I must say is super fragrant and super effective for my choppy lips. There's one Lush soap that really caught my eye from people's testimonials. The name of the soap is Honey I washed the kids. It was pretty intriguing for me because many people likes it. It is made of honey which you can use for your kids or even for granny and, yeah, even to your dogs. It gives a sweet scent that will make you feel fresh. Who says you still have to get your cologne or perfume for this? You'll be as sweet as honey literally. This soap is made up of:
  • honey water (mel, aqua)
  • propylene glycol
  • sodium palm kernelate
  • sodiym stearate
  • sodium lauryl sulfate
  • perfume
  • beeswax (cera alba)
  • sweet orange oil (citrus dulcis)
  • bergamot oil (citrus bergamia
  • aloe vara extract
  • sodium chloride
  • glycerine
  • EDTA
  • tetrasodium editronate
  • gardenia extract
  • titanium dioxide
  • limonene
  • linalool
  • benzyl benzoate
For a price of only Php245.00 you'll enjoy this cool soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...