Pages


Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tribu Open Photo Shoot


By Sai Verano

I'm so happy that my friends are keeping me updated with what's going on in the modeling industry. Just a few moments ago, I found a bulletin post by my friend Jam about an open photo shoot for Tribu. Things like these are  a big help for freelance models like me. But I don't think I can participate at the moment because I'm currently in the process of making myself more fit. But hey, I can always share photo shoots like these to my fellow freelance models. So here you go. The details are below and are also in the teaser photo

  • Date: January 30, 2010, 2pm onwards
  • Location: Art Movement Studio. 1611 Pioneer Pointe Bldg., Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City
  • Registration Fee: Php700.00
  • For more details contact +63.917.918.0900

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...