Pages


Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Outfit Essential

By Sai Verano

Most of us have that something that we can't really leave behind in our daily outfit. As for me I can't leave the house without my bag. Though it's not that unusual but the thing is I'm surrounded by people who leave the house without bringing their bags. So how can they live without bringing their makeup kit or even a comb? I can leave the house without any jewelry or any accessories but not without a comb! I feel I'm super ugly and a 24-hour bad hair day if I don't have a comb with me. So I asked some people to find out what their essential outfit must-haves are and here are their answers:


"Preferably some form of pants xp, accessories and a cute jacket/jumper to make the outfit"



"a bright color of some sort! I have to be colorful! Mostly the color is in my skinnies :P I have a pair in every color"

"Sweater! I'm always chilly so I have to carry one around!"

"my coach purse"


"shirt =)"


"boots, I wear military style boots"


"nail polish. I feel naked without it :-)"


"jewelry or a cardigan or belt"


"skinny jeans. They're the majority compared to my regular jeans."


"converse (:"


"my girlfriend's ring. She has one from me and I have one from her. I can't ever leave without it she's my good luck charm"
See their essential outfit must-have? What's yours? Leave your comment here so that everybody would know and see if you share the same thing :) Happy reading fab people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...