Pages


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No need for a scanner: Join the Barcode Photo shoot

Posted By Sai Verano

I'd like to invite everyone for the new photo shoot session with my friend Caloi. He's a great photographer I assure you. I've known him for years and I've been spying his beautiful shots in his Multiply gallery. I fell in love with his art and his talent so when I got the chance to finally meet him personally I felt so happy. I sponsored shirts and dresses for his female and male models in his Die Another Day/ Self-strobing photo shoot. I won't keep you waiting. Here are the details to his latest photo session:

The "BARCODE" OPEN SHOOT

Photographer: Carlo “Caloi” Estanislao (http://caloicoy.multiply.com)
Location: ChatterBuzz Resto Bar, Malate, Manila
Make-up Artists: Xixen and Aries
Teaser Model/Official Promoter: Zhey Anzures

• Open to everybody
• March 20, 2010 Saturday 1pm to 6pm
• Dress code: Party/gimmick clothes (Girls are discouraged to wear tshirts+maong pants).
• Jackets and props will be provided
• Makeup will be provided including “Digital Makeup” (Photoshop processing)
• Registration fee is P700 (no additional payments later)
• Only the 1st 20 depositors will be participating (account number to be given through PM)
• 10 shots, 5 high resolution photos will be given out and 3 photos will be edited including 1 group shot

How TO JOIN:

1. Send me a private message and request for the Account number. You can also text 09162723359.
2. Deposit the full or at least half of the amount (balance to be paid on shoot date) to any BDO branch. GCASH also accepted.
3. Once deposit has been made, text the transaction sequence number and amount to 09162723359.
4. You will receive a confirmation from me through text that you are included in the list.

Please PM me or text 0916-2723359 for further inquiries. Thanks! See you! =)
 All the details are posted there. You can just send him a message through SMS. Ciao fab people :) Have fun. Ooops by the way, you might see me there :) I want to participate too haha (for real) :)

Fashion Photography: A Complete Guide to the Tools and Techniques of the Trade
Fashion Photography Course: Principles, Practice, and Techniques: An Essential Guide
Unseen Vogue: The Secret History of Fashion Photography
Outdoor Lighting: Fashion & Glamour
In Vogue: The Illustrated History of the World's Most Famous Fashion Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...